The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for generating net new sales through utilizing Yardi provided resources and professional network to:
- Generate Opportunities-create qualified leads (develop pipeline) that can lead to net new sales through networking, trade show participation, following up on internally generated leads and outbound cold calls and onsite meetings
- Execute Yardi Sales Process-develop leads, create opportunities, run discovery, coordinate and run demonstrations (remotely and on site), propose solutions and justify investment and close business
- Responsible for a multi-state territory by traveling a minimum of 50% of your time to client sites. An ideal candidate will live within 30 minutes of a major airport
- Excel with prospecting, lead generation and marketing activities by using telephone, on-line presentations, webinars, e-mail interaction and conference participation.
- Emphasizes prospecting by cold-calling to open up new opportunities for YARDI's Senior LivingSuite.
- Excels at promoting the company's products and solutions by becoming technically familiar with all of the YARDI's solutions and the competition.
- Increase revenue by establishing a strong pipeline for company's products and services.
- Provide accurate pipelines and sales forecasts by keeping accounts updated.
- Assist in developing and implementation of marketing materials and programs by providing market and customer feedback on products and services.
- Further your lead generation by interacting with executive level personnel in all-sized senior living businesses
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
- Experience working in the senior housing market is a must
- Experience working with sales CRM tools (like Salesforce.com, ACT or Goldmine)
- Knowledge of basic sales principles such as lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation and closure.
- Understanding of sales strategies using consultative selling, value based selling and relationship-building techniques.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience managing and developing a sales territory.
- 2 years software sales experience with in the senior housing market
- Strong presentation skills, an assertive, engaging personality, and a demonstrated record of generating results.
- Initiative-Self-starter and goal-oriented with the ability to function remotely with little direction.
- Highly ethical and disciplined professionalism.
- Team player who can motivate and encourage the best from others.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer relationships.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate technical/software products.
- Proficiency with using MS Office Suite
- Experience with calling on and working with “C” suite executives
- Comfortable with and have a proven record of achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with using or selling CRM, eMAR, EHR or Senior Living related software