Associate Technical Account Managers at Yardi will provide consultative, implementation and technical support to a group of assigned Yardi clients in order to manage business operations and financial accounting functions in Yardi’s Voyager software.
- Implements the Yardi suite of software products by assisting clients with system implementation, training, and technical support
- Researches, analyzes and resolves software issues
- Supports software product customization based on client requirements
- Performs data mapping and conversions
- Performs system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices
- Works on a regular basis with Yardi internal resource teams to include: training, conversion, sales and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics or Information Management preferred
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management, Accounting, or Property Management experience/background
- Solid Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Accounting, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP
- Prior experience with property management software or real estate software highly desirable
- Prior experience with Yardi software highly desirable
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job.