TransLoc’s mission is to help riders on public transportation reach their jobs and schools in the most equitable, accessible, informative and optimized way ever. Unlike other technology companies, we believe that public transit is central to the future of mobility and our products help agencies by bridging the chasm between today’s needs and tomorrow’s demands. Are you aligned with our mission and values? We want to hear from you!
A snapshot of what you would do:
As a Sales Project Manager, you would join our dynamic sales team and become a key contributor to TransLoc’s continued growth. Your key responsibility is to support general operations of the sales team, in order for us to meet our goals. You will handle tasks such as travel and expense report filing as well as organize sales activities, and report on sales metrics for upper management. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a deep knowledge of process organization best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Process sales commission requests
- Review data for accuracy in Salesforce
- Contact sales team members to obtain missing information (examples: contact information in Salesforce, specific sales deal information, pricing information)
- Liaise with the Finance and Legal department to ensure responsiveness
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in Salesforce
- Develop and maintain weekly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback internally from the sales team
- Provide reporting on sales targets and any deviations
- Support the proposal development team in copy editing and proposal preparation tasks
- Process expense reports for the Vice President of Revenue and Director of Sales & Marketing
- Provide administrative support (calendar management, meeting organization) for the Vice President of Revenue
- Stay up to date with TransLoc’s products and features
What are we looking for?
At TransLoc, you will have an opportunity to showcase your communication, sales, presentation, and organizational skills while contributing to the overall sales team objectives. Our mission is to help revolutionize the experience of using public transportation, and we need smart, driven professionals who are eager to take us to new heights. You should be a top-notch communicator, of course; but just as important, you should be a well-rounded human being who wants to make a meaningful impact with your work. We embrace a team-oriented dynamic and an autonomous work environment, so that needs to be an environment in which you thrive.
You aspire to...
- Be a self-starter who gets things done
- Work inside of a high-growth technology company
- Commit to leaving things better than you found them
- Get an opportunity to change the world
- Build on your organizational and communication skills
- A good listener
- An organizational ninja
- Up for any challenge
- Level-headed and calm under pressure
- Someone who doesn’t miss the details
Have you done all of these things?
- Developed a good understanding TransLoc's mission
- Proven your ability to communicate effectively with all levels of hierarchy in a company
- Built a fundamental understanding of Salesforce and made it part of your life
- Achieved a bachelor's degree in business or communication (or similar professional experience)
- Excelled as a Sales team member or Sales support agent
- Interfaced with G-Suite and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Gained an understanding of sales performance metrics
- Obtained excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Been a dedicated team player in a fast-paced environment
- Worked under strict deadlines
Do you like perks?
TransLoc has an employee focus—after all, you are helping us become an exponential growth company. We offer competitive compensation packages and generous benefits. Our benefits include: uncapped vacation time; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision (PPO and HSA) health plans; FSA accounts; casual work environment; continuing education stipend; commuter transit subsidy and on top of all that, we pay you a $1000 bonus once a year when you go away for five days and take a legitimate, restorative vacation. The cherry on top? You will get ownership in the company!
This position is based in Durham, NC.
To all recruitment agencies: TransLoc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TransLoc employees or any other company representative. TransLoc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TransLoc is an equal opportunity employer. TransLoc is committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment. All decisions at TransLoc are based on business need, individual qualifications, and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. TransLoc will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.