TransLoc’s mission is to help riders on public transportation reach their jobs and schools in the most equitable, accessible, informative and optimized way ever. Unlike other technology companies, we believe that public transit is central to the future of mobility and our products help agencies by bridging the chasm between today’s needs and tomorrow’s demands. Are you aligned with our mission and values? We want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who will build a strong team and foster long-term success for all of our customers. As a member of our leadership team, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and continuously improving our services strategy. More importantly, you will nurture and grow your team to reach their highest potential.
You should have:
- A track record of successful leadership across a Services or Support Team (SaaS companies a plus, but not required)
- Prior experience in a high-growth, fast paced work environment (public transit experience is preferred, but not a must)
- The chops to engage, lead, unify, and develop a team of 15+ folks from different functional domains
- Experience with managing a departmental budget strategically and efficiently
- Remarkable grit, because responding resiliently to adversity is the key to success
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate across all levels of an organization
- The hunger to translate data-driven insights into actions
- A curious mind, because curiosity is the root of learning and innovation
- Experience triaging and troubleshooting nitty-gritty and big picture issues to help solve customer needs
- The passion to turn all customers (especially the most difficult ones) into raving fans
- An organizational leader. You will lead, engage, and grow an incredibly talented Services Team comprised of Hardware, Data, Support, and Account Management Team Members.
- A true synergist. Because we need someone who will drive cross-functional collaboration across our entire organization.
- A bonafide customer advocate. You understand that in order to be successful, you must empathize and support our customers throughout the every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- A communications pro. You're comfortable in a multitude of speaking environments - from customer calls to tech meetups to transit industry conferences and beyond.
- A metrics maven. You will define, implement, and learn from performance metrics, using data to drive your decision making and solve the problems of our customers.
- A builder. You will set out to build smart and scalable processes.
- A change agent. Driving change with purpose and passion, you will augment our leadership team by bringing new thoughts, perspectives, and solutions to the table.
Pay & More:
TransLoc is committed to our people-first philosophy and high-performance work culture. We work hard, play hard, and want to nurture our employees to reach their highest potential. That's why we provide competitive compensation packages, generous benefits (ranging from medical, dental, vision and more) and a progressive work environment. We are dedicated to continual learning and improvement, so we offer an annual education stipend for employees so they can do their best work. We all work in our open and collaborative office located in Durham, North Carolina (conveniently located in the Triangle area, the mecca for entrepreneurial growth, urban cool, and consistently ranked one of the best places to live.)
To all recruitment agencies: TransLoc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TransLoc employees or any other company representative. TransLoc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TransLoc is an equal opportunity employer. TransLoc is committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment. All decisions at TransLoc are based on business need, individual qualifications, and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. TransLoc will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.