We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Citrix is seeking a Software Engineer to join our ShareFile Raleigh, NC team. In this position, you will play a substantial role in the continuous engineering and infrastructure automation initiatives that drive both the quality and efficiency of our software delivery cycle. You will also build and contribute to low-level test automation systems, with a specific focus in the areas of performance, system integration, and security.
- BS, MS in computer science, or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of experience in Test Automation.
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks
- Strong programming skills in one of the following: C#, Java.
- Experience in UI Automation framework like Selenium, CodedUI, Appium.
- Scripting skills with PowerShell or Python.
- Hands-on experience with automation using NUnit, MSTest, JUnit, TestNG.
- Experience with Load/Performance Testing using tools.
- Experience with QA for distributed, highly scalable and high performance systems.
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts and principals.
- Experience with both traditional SDLC and agile/scrum development a plus.
- Basic foundation with cloud computing and storage platforms.
- Experience with continuous performance and/or security a plus.
- Contribute to development of unit, component, integration, performance, and security test harnesses.
- Participate in the test automation tool selection process.
- Work with automation test team on integrating complex test automation frameworks into continuous integration-test system.
- Work directly with core and sdk developers to identify and correct software defects.
- Design and implement dev, test, and analysis tools.
- Participate in planning, designing and executing performance / load testing.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Requisition Number: R6566