A little about you
We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our core web application development team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of software development, including: feature development and planning, code writing, testing, deployment, and QA/bugfixes.
You’ll be responsible for
- Design, development, and testing of ServiceTrade’s web applications in two-week agile sprints within an agile environment
- Performance tuning, debugging, and integrating with existing features
- Utilizing Amazon Web Services infrastructure to support our applications
- Collaborating with our awesome customer support team to make end users happy
- Comfort in a *nix environment
- Experience with Zend Framework preferred
- Experience with JS frameworks (Ember, Angular, etc) preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a strong plus
- Agile team experience preferred
- Native mobile application development (iOS and Android) experience is super nice to have
This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org