JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive sourse-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
The Senior Account Manager will join an established team within the Commercial Sector sales organization. The team’s charter will focus on base revenue retention, customer contract renewals, and sales lead identification.
The principal responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager will include the following:
- Provide sales-related account management services to a pre-assigned list of installed strategic customers
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to protect and increase base license revenue
- Take the lead on negotiating and closing customer contract renewals
- Track, analyze, and report account-level base revenue for assigned customer group
- Partner with the Account Executives on account-level sales strategies
- Identify lead opportunities within assigned account base
- Collaborate with the other Jaggaer departments to help ensure accuracy and completeness of Account Reviews
- Collaborate with other customer facing groups (i.e. Best Practice Center, Support, Value Consulting, etc) to ensure customer needs are being met and message being delivered is consistent
- Participate in all key customer-facing meetings within assigned customer group
- Develop and maintain proficiency in Jaggaer's software solutions, core technologies, and sales methodology
- Capture key account information (i.e. organizational structure, existing solution sets, etc) and populate internal tools (i.e. Salesforce) accordingly
- 8+ years of business experience
- Background in account management, business development, sales, client services, or similar role
- SaaS experience preferred
- Business automation and workflow process development is desirable; knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement processes is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal relationships within organizations and external relationships with customers and partners
- Strong communication skills, ability to create and present client and internal communications and analysis in all formats: verbal, presentation, email, written documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with data analysis
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Travel up to 50%
About Our Benefits
We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.