JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
JAGGAER is seeking a Sales Development Representative to drive new leads for our suite of cloud-based business automation solutions. In this role you will be responsible for leveraging outbound calls to prospect and qualify new leads for our outside sales representatives. This position reports to our Director of Sales Operations.
In this role you will proactively reach out to prospective leads via phone and email, ultimately qualifying the lead for our sales team. This position resides in the Sales Operations department and serves as the bridge to the outside sales team. You will also work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content, follow up on tradeshow leads, and potentially represent JAGGAER at tradeshows and other industry events. You will work as an extension of the sales team to pass each qualified lead to the appropriate outside sales representative.
If you are extremely motivated, can work independently, have some experience in inside sales or a similar business development role, and are excited about joining one of the top technology companies in North Carolina, this could be the perfect position for you!
- Generate new qualified leads for outside sales representatives using outbound calling and email campaigns
- Position appropriate solution(s) to prospective leads based on their current challenge(s)
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on JAGGAER’s full suite of solutions
- Communicate consistently with outside sales representatives and share feedback often on the quality of leads that are being passed, expectations for individual leads, and pipeline health
- Leveraging tools like LinkedIn to establish and build relationships in order to generate leads
- Enter data for new leads into Salesforce, managing lead status, and following the leads management process
- Hit monthly and annual lead generation targets including number of qualified leads passed to the sales team, number of outbound calls, number of emails, and other related metrics.
- 2-3 years of inside sales, business development or similar experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM solution, is highly preferred
- Extremely motivated and driven
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Maintain a high daily activity level of at least 40-60 outbound calls per day
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence required
- Must be completely confident talking to gatekeepers and decision makers - building relationships with these individuals to set appointments with the Account Executive
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of solutions including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
About Our Benefits
We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursement benefits.
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.