Our Software Quality Assurance Analysts are comfortable evaluating and testing software programs to verify that programs function according to design documentation and standards. We’re a collaborative team who knows how to get things done. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive quality assurance analysis skills paired with an understanding of the software development life cycle. You will be responsible for using your creativity and intelligence to push our software to the limit and finding every way to break it. You will also translate feature specifications into test plans and then execute and automate the tests. As a key member of our product development team, we expect you to provide continuous feedback to ensure that our products delight our customers.
- Must be able to write and execute manual and automated tests for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing for new and existing world-class web applications
- Must be able to go off-script and creatively perform ad hoc test to uncover bugs and usability trouble spots
- Create testing plans to ensure features and products are fully tested by ad hoc testing, developer written unit tests and test cases
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams bringing Quality into the teams’ thought processes at the earliest stages of the SDLC.
- Perform root cause analysis and diagnose customer found issues
- Must have the desire to learn the depths of product suite and to think like our customers
- Will need to develop a sincere sense of product ownership
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (any major)
- Software tester experience is preferred
- An excitement for problem solving and intellectual challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail