Sageworks is a financial information company based in Raleigh, NC that provides loan portfolio and risk management solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today to report on economic performance. Sageworks has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., and we have a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual yet results-oriented.
Sageworks is seeking a Senior IT Manager to help lead the company into its next stage of growth. The successful applicant will oversee all technical functions including data center management, internal IT and network staff and operations, and IT vendor management. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the management team in providing expertise on how to build, deploy and manage scalable infrastructure during rapid expansion. This position is located in our Raleigh, North Carolina headquarters.
- Manage IT operations including data center, production and non-production infrastructure, application performance monitoring, security, scalability, and resiliency
- Manage desktop support team to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Execution of security operations including compliance, certifications, audits, and security policy
- Work with the Information Security team to Implement enterprise-wide information security plans that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers
- Creatively and proactively provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Manage the staffing policies and processes for the teams reporting to you, including the recruitment and retention of top technology talent
- 10+ years Information technology experience
- 5+ years of experience building and managing successful teams
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing data center & infrastructure teams
- A strong track record with infrastructure and technology solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related area having CS fundamentals is preferred