Sageworks is a financial information company based in Raleigh, NC that provides loan portfolio and risk management solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today to report on economic performance. Sageworks has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., and we have a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual yet results-oriented.
The Product Support Representative will be the first in line to handling all incoming customer support requests. The support representative will be accountable for driving the resolution of bank product customer issues from start to finish and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain expert domain knowledge in bank and accounting products, as well as any new products
- Resolve support requests and enhancements that come in through any of our support channels such as email, web or phone
- Call and communicate with customers about support requests and enhancements
- Ensure a fast time to contact and time to resolution on all support issues, as well as the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and communicate with support team members (including product, integration and consultants) to troubleshoot customer issues
- Assist in related customer projects, such as financial data entry, maintaining and updating the website customer FAQs, and testing customer support enhancements to the website
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership abilities and self-motivation
- Strong academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of urgency