Sageworks is a financial information company based in Raleigh, NC that provides loan portfolio and risk management solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today to report on economic performance. Sageworks has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., and we have a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual yet results-oriented.
The right candidate for this position is extremely driven, aggressive in achieving goals, comfortable leading people and owning projects, and wants to build a business. As a product manager and entrepreneur, you will be responsible for all aspects of product development and client services. You will also be involved in determining market strategy and will work closely with the sales and business development teams.
- Manage product research, roadmap, and execution of enhancements
- Expand customer acquisition through marketing and partnerships
- Measure and optimize customer adoption
- Successfully renew existing customers
- Provide customer service through technical support and client follow-up
- Develop subject-matter expertise in our bank information platform
- Test the product during enhancement releases
- Understand the prospect’s business environment and communicate our value proposition
- 3-4 years of experience with product management / product development
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Interest in entrepreneurship, technology, and/or finance
- GPA of 3.7 or higher