Sageworks is a financial information company based in Raleigh, NC that provides loan portfolio and risk management solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today to report on economic performance. Sageworks has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., and we have a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual yet results-oriented.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for customizing, designing and building the data sync from customer banks’ core data systems into Sageworks software solutions. The Integration Project Manager will work with users of Sageworks software to create a project plan including steps to spec and build data extracts, gather requirements on necessary data, install file transfer programs and ensure accurate and ongoing automated sync of information between bank’s core and Sageworks software.
- Lead financial institution customers through the entire integration project
- Work with Sageworks consultants and customers to gather preferences for data processing configuration
- Create data processing rules according to the customer requirements
- Assist banks in setting up automated file export and transfer processes
- Monitor and maintain existing data transfers to ensure they are working correctly
- Test and troubleshoot in-house data import, validation, and transfer programs
- Contribute to customer support and product testing efforts
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, learn new systems quickly
- Interest in banking/finance
- Interest in technology /software
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.4 or better