Come work for a software company that has been voted one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in the Triangle for 3 years.
The Finance Manager reports to the COO and is responsible for day-to-day business processes and analyses in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and HR. The position may also offer extensive exposure to FP&A, depending on the candidate’s analytical capabilities.
- Own the production of monthly/annual financial reporting and KPIs to Executive Management and Board
- Execute day-to-day financial operations and processes, including AP, AR, cash, payroll, invoicing/billing, collections, etc.
- Oversee and improve financial operations, including reporting, controls, policies, and risk management
- Manage the company’s cash position, including oversight of the company’s transaction processing systems and interfaces to processing vendors
- Work with outside auditor, banks, and credit card processors
- Provide financial analysis and process improvement to other areas of the company as necessary, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support
- Execute day-to-day HR activities, including payroll processing, benefits enrollment and administration
- Own all tax activities and reporting
- Oversee general administrative activities, providing tactical support as necessary
To apply for this position, you definitely should have:
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-7 years work experience, with 2+ in financial operations, FP&A, or public accounting (audit)
- Expert excel skills, and ability to synthesize and understand large volumes of data
- Enough general business experience and resourcefulness to quickly get up to speed on a new problem and address it with little to no guidance.
- Natural curiosity and a passion for asking good questions and rigorously considering and examining all possible answers and explanations
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and help wherever necessary
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, performance-driven tech company
It would be best if you:
- Are a CPA
- Have experience with Quickbooks Enterprise
It would be nice if you also have:
- Exposure to business areas outside of finance and accounting (HR, Tax, Legal)
- Exposure to venture-backed or PE-backed companies, especially with fewer than 100 employees
- Experience in a subscription-based business and/or “freemium” internet business
In return, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Great benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company), 401(k) match, FSA and company-funded HSA, and company paid disability insurance
- Office in a central triangle location (RTP) with easy access
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged
We will consider part-time candidates but not remote candidates.
ReverbNation is a SaaS company revolutionizing music by making it simple for musicians to do what they do best. More than 4,000,000 musicians use the technology at ReverbNation on the web and mobile. The mission of ReverbNation is to help Artists get the most from their music and fans.