At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat People (HR) team is looking for a Talent Program Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you’ll play a crucial role in design, development, guiding adoption, and iterative improvement of Red Hat's Talent programs through the regional HR teams to bring innovative new ideas to life at Red Hat. You will also help us continue to define and improve these programs in detail using an open design approach, applying insights and market analysis for concept development, and managing the ongoing success of the program through impact measures. We’ll need you to be able to lead and motivate the go-to-market efforts through a successful launch by aligning business priorities and ensuring end-to-end organizational readiness.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage the entire program life cycle from strategic planning through tactical implementation
- Understand challenges and needs of stakeholder audiences for the effective development, deployment, and ongoing program management
- Use comprehensive research of business requirements and HR industry and technology trends to successfully develop program or product roadmap and launch new programs
- Provide regular program briefings to the Regional HR Delivery teams; guide high quality implementation and adoption of Red Hat Talent programs
- Integrate disparate talent efforts, initiatives, data, and communication to bring them to life in a consumable package
- Define success for each program and continuously measure impact to drive future enhancements
- Partner with Employment Branding and Experience, as well as Communications and Change Management team to develop the core positioning and messaging for program offerings
- 6-8 years of proven success in fast-paced talent management, talent acquisition, or learning and development role
- Proven track record of designing and launching successful programs or projects and developing go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and guide successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent team orientation; highly collaborative and with the ability to lead through inspiring
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.