Red Hat's Marketing Communications team is looking for an Event Marketing Strategist to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will support marketing, communications, and promotional goals for Red Hat’s global event presence within the technology industry. You’ll oversee the project management of global virtual events and other online events. This is a great opportunity to become part of a cross-functional team responsible for many aspects of Red Hat's experiential marketing.
Red Hat's Marketing Communications team is looking for an Event Marketing Strategist in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will support marketing, communications, and promotional goals for Red Hat’s global event presence within the technology industry. You’ll oversee the project management of global virtual events, as well as online events. This is a great opportunity to become part of a cross-functional team responsible for many aspects of Red Hat's experiential marketing.
Primary job responsibilities
- Coordinate webinar hosting for global marketing teams with our webcasting vendor (INXPO)
- Monitor email promotions for webinars using the Eloqua marketing automation tool
- Collaborate with Red Hat speakers on required deliverables
- Update global webinar calendar and coordinate scheduling across all teams
- Report out on lead management and Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Eloqua tracking
- Post webinar content through the use of new Redhat.com content management system (Drupal)
- Manage content review cycles for abstracts, slides, and associated messaging
- Support monthly and quarterly reporting for all global webinars and series
- Provide best practices back to the organization for optimal webinar results
- Support other events or projects as needed (e.g., industry events or Red Hat Summit)
- Experience strategizing with executive-level teams
- Highly innovative and motivated with solid business insight
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks at once, and be very flexible in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to continually contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with outstanding follow-through skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30%; availability to participate in occasional evening and weekend events or meetings
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.