At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Equity team is looking for an Equity Compensation Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will support the delivery of equity compensation awards to associates, executives, and directors. You'll need strong analytical and Excel skills, great problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing technology company with 85+ offices in 35+ countries.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage data on third-party equity administration platforms, including indicative data and the creation and maintenance of equity award information
- Assist with administration of global associate stock purchase plan
- Record and analyze data from multiple sources using advanced spreadsheet techniques
- Analyze and model plan expense, share use, and impact plan of changes
- Interact with internal cross-functional teams representing People (HR), Finance (payroll, tax, accounting and treasury), and Legal (compliance, SEC reporting, and executive compensation) to provide reports, analyze and process transactions, and solve problems
- Actively identify and escalate issues to achieve successful results within tight timelines
- 2-5 years of equity compensation or corporate finance experience, preferably with a public company
- Working knowledge of tax, accounting, payroll, and HR programs relating to equity compensation
- Solid spreadsheet skills, including advanced functions; analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills with a record of building meaningful relationships
- Team player willing to help with tasks required to meet overall goals
- Interest in contributing to a unique company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, with coursework in accounting and finance preferred
- Experience with international equity compensation plan administration, including vendor systems is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.