At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Services Marketing team is looking for a Consulting Product Marketing Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will focus on demand generation for Red Hat Open Innovation Labs and Red Hat Consulting. You'll develop and implement end-to-end demand generation programs and activities, with a significant focus on integrating into larger global and regional campaigns. You will work alongside the Services Marketing team and closely with the broader services, sales, and marketing teams to author content, design and deliver pipeline-generating initiatives, and help bring a multi-channel, solution-focused message to the market.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage global pipeline for Red Hat Consulting and Red Hat Open Innovation Labs goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and team members
- Identify strategic corporate campaign integration points
- Create and implement multi-channel marketing tactics, programs, and campaigns in conjunction with regional field teams and provide insights on how to refine tactics to support GTM goals
- Coordinate global pre-sales activities and participants, as well as the production of innovative content
- Author and edit original content for both internal and external use
- Optimize lead flow process to increase services attach rates
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in the technology industry
- Comfortable taking initiative, contribute, and collaborate
- Passion for writing, with the ability to present samples
- Ability to manage large workloads and meet deadlines
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present to various audiences
- Ability to think critically, and interpret research and data
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.