At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Partner Marketing team is looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you’ll set the strategy for partner productivity platforms across portal, mobile, and syndication efforts that help ensure timely delivery of partner-relevant information and business functionality across all routes. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders in channel and product marketing, partner sales, regional teams, as well as Sales, Marketing Operations, and IT. You will orchestrate communication between these teams while representing the requirements of Red Hat's partners. As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you'll work with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to support the growing business needs.
Primary job responsibilities
- Define and articulate the roadmap and end-to-end infrastructure updates and maintenance requests across the spectrum of partner types, including solution providers, VARs, DISTIs, cloud partners, ISVs, and system integrators
- Oversee a range of tools and support the introduction of new capabilities that align to brand standards and program goals
- Assess and adopt new capabilities and technologies, seeking out areas of efficiency and introducing innovation
- Gather and evaluate internal and partner stakeholder needs, translating them into requirements and a roadmap for tool development, back-end, and architectural projects
- Manage medium to large-scale projects
- Use project management skills to offer end-to-end support with sizing, scheduling, and completing projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and promote understanding and alignment needed to reach business objectives
- Identify new opportunities for building efficiency and scale
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
- 4+ years channel marketing or service marketing experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to keep constituents informed and projects on track
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects within budget and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Creative problem-solving skills
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Job ID 58283
Department Partner Marketing
Posting date 9/1/2017
Remote base ..