At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Customer Engagement and Experience (CEE) team is looking for an Associate Engagement Program Manager in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you'll design, develop, and administer all aspects of CEE's associate engagement function and play a key part in developing and sustaining associates enthusiasm while enhancing and supporting our unique corporate culture. As an Associate Engagement Program Manager, you'll need experience leading programs in a complex global technical organization, a solid collaborative mindset, and a passion for energizing the workplace.
Primary job responsibilities
- Maintain associate engagement (AE) throughout CEE with a focus on supporting Red Hat's internal culture and values
- Own the strategic planning, prioritization, and portfolio management of all CEE associate engagement initiatives
- Develop program components that are easily accessible, repeatable, and scalable
- Lead cross-functional teams of project and program managers to successfully coordinate multiple simultaneous high-impact AE-related initiatives
- Guide the development and administration of feedback mechanisms to measure, report on, and analyze associate engagement levels and communicate initiative status and timelines
- Use a variety of methods, including surveys and direct interviews, to understand and integrate internal associate sentiment into new and existing AE initiatives
- Act as product owner for any engagement-related tooling requirements
- Collaborate with leads of other internal associate engagement efforts at a corporate level, within CEE pillars directly, and via the CEE Associate Engagement Task Force
- Uses open source principles and techniques to gather input, interact with associates, and manage change
- Guide the development of associate engagement training initiatives
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants
- 3-5 years of experience delivering projects, programs, or initiatives; preferably within a global technical organization
- Background in technical support or experience working in complex, global IT support environments
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally within all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate difficult situations in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical skills, including defining, measuring, analyzing, and communicating KPIs
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategic vision into feasible plans
- Familiarity with Red Hat's solutions portfolio and open source software development is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business or technical discipline
- PMP or PgMP certification is an advantage
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.