Prometheus Group is a high growth company with a story to tell. We are looking for a hands on leader with an entrepreneurial spirit willing to execute the work required to continue to tell our story. In this role, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for all key marketing programs to attract new customers, identify and develop growth initiatives, and content management.
The role requires a highly organized and motivated individual with a strong track record of driving results, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Drive focused lead generation efforts resulting in meeting high growth goals for new customers and sales to existing customers.
- Manage and build a cohesive marketing team through accountability and performance metrics.
- Produce dynamic content and collateral that tells our story.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables including email campaigns, collateral, presentations, events, social media, media, webinars, articles, etc.
- Track metrics and analyze progress and success of marketing programs and overall spend.
- Manage participation in numerous industry & company sponsored events.
- Implement up to date industry 'best practices'.
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration
- 10+ years of industry and marketing technology experience; Enterprise software a plus
- Experience in creating and implementing lead generation strategies
- Build a strong culture of accountability and high performance. Set clear expectations for all team members. Analyze goals, activities and results to determine action plans to in individual and team performance.
- Experience managing the creation of marketing programs and/or material that promote solutions to end users.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Project management experience, preferably in a multi-site/ international environment
- Business acumen - experienced in development and tactical execution of marketing plans with ability to deliver on goals.
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past four years
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Disability/Life Benefits
Paid Time Off
401K with generous company match
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonuses
- Casual, fun, fast paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations,
- Wellness programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, volleyball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com