We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Generous benefits package:
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Short term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
- Flex Fridays
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, kickball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
As a Services Sales Representative, you will be expected to develop relationships within our customer base while identifying opportunity for the Professional Services team.
Prometheus Group’s Professional Services branch is comprised of several groups - Functional Sales Engineers, Trainers, and Senior SAP Consultants - this individual’s role will fall under our Services Management team.
Our team is focused on the creation of training and consulting opportunities for Senior Consultants and Trainers to execute. We also oversee the sales activity for Prometheus Group University courses.
To perform this position successfully, you will be expected to quickly learn how to identify opportunities, scope a services engagement based off customer needs and requirements, oversee the entirety of a client’s services investment, and continuously engage with customers.
- Reach out to customers daily to identify training and consulting opportunities
- Serve as a primary contact for clients regarding Professional Services
- Create proposals based on client services needs and requirements
- Manage customer renewal contracts
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage opportunities
- Coordinate and schedule the onsite engagements you’ve created
- Efficiently manage timelines
- Respond effectively and timely
- Maintain regular follow-ups with customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Focused
- Effective communication (written and oral) is mandatory
- Stays organized and positive
- B.S./B.A. Degree
- 1-3 years experience in sales and account management preferred
- Ambition to grow within organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly and quickly engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.