We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh, NC
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
401K with company match
Short term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, company sponsored sports teams
We're looking for a Sales Engineer to provide technical and functional expertise to the sales and marketing efforts. You'll be the liaison between sales, customers, and the development team to spot opportunities and ideas based on a mixture of business understanding and functional ability.
Day-to-day you will:
- Demonstrate Prometheus Group solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows
- Help potential customers understand technical aspects of Prometheus Group products
- Provide expertise on business process and workflow, and indicate how Prometheus Group solutions can assist with this
- Manage customer trials, which includes process consulting and software implementation
- Manage new customer implementations
- Conduct end user training for both customers and software trials
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products to support
- College degree related to engineering (computer, chemical, mechanical, etc.) preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a sales support, engineering or business analyst role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- A valid passport for international travel, or ability to obtain passport
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance work flow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround is desired
- Industrial experience is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.