We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified software solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Short term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
- Casual, fun, fast paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
The Controller will be responsible for the company’s financial accounting function and will report to the Chief Financial Officer. This position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Francisco Partners. An ideal candidate will bring the skills and aptitude necessary to manage the increasing complexity of the company’s financial operations driven by the company’s continued expansion. Success in this role will provide opportunities for increased levels of responsibility within the company’s finance function.
- Maintaining and enhancing the company’s accounting system to optimize financial reporting
- Managing and overseeing the company’s annual audit, including timely completion thereof
- Preparing financial statements and other reports for company’s leadership team and Board
- Establishing and maintaining strong accounting policies and effective internal controls
- Managing a portion of company’s treasury function, including cash disbursements
- Supporting company’s tax return preparation, including domestic and international income and non-income taxes
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in accounting/business preferred
- CPA license preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of accounting experience required
- A minimum of three (3) years working in the software industry and/or working with software companies in public accounting
- Proficiency in software revenue recognition (ASC 985-605) required
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude and a desire to contribute
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.