The Accounting Clerk role is a full-time position reporting directly to the Controller. The position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one the world’s leading private equity firms – Francisco Partners. This position will offer variety and the opportunity to develop skills in many different areas.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of the finance department including but not limited to:
- A/R collections & receipt applications
- New vendor & customer setup
- Process vendor invoices and other transactions
- Assist with payroll processing
- Track fixed assets and book depreciation entries
- Manage the credit card import and reconciliation process
- Assist with the month-end close process
- Assist with tax & audit compliance by compiling and preparing information as requested
- Completing and submitting various documents (vendor registrations, tax registrations)
- Comply with all internal controls and support process improvements
- Assist with other critical projects as needed
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related discipline required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and stay organized with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to contribute
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified software solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Short term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
- Casual, fun, fast paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Wellness programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball and soccer teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.