How We Think About People:
PrecisionLender is built on a single overarching belief… that helping our clients succeed is the only way to ensure that our company succeeds. Everything we do, every decision we make, reflects that belief.
We start by hiring for character traits like empathy, modesty, respect, trust, reliability, and patience. After that, we stay out of the way and let our people do what’s best for the client.
In the world of commercial pricing & profitability, providing bankers with the right information at the right moment - when they're having a conversation with a bank customer about how to structure a deal - is what will help distinguish them among the competition and provide value to their customers. Everything in PrecisionLender is designed by starting at that critical human interaction and working backward, putting the focus on the customer, instead of a rate sheet.
PrecisionLender has grown rapidly and our client list now includes banks of all sizes, from those that serve local communities to those with offices around the world. And along the way we’ve held on to the same guiding principles: be helpful, be humble, be honest, and be human.
We have a mission to help our clients win more deals, improve profitability, and lastly help strengthen relationships which has led us to be the world's leading commercial pricing & profitability platform.
What You'll Do Here:
PrecisionLender is looking for a Security Engineer that will work side-by-side with DevOps to ensure the trusted operation of the PrecisionLender cloud environment. The right candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions in concert with Operations, Product and Engineering. With a background as an operations expert, and the hands-on ability to demonstrate how security can be an enabler in infrastructure functionality, scalability, performance and reliability.
This person should have a burning desire to secure infrastructure and applications at scale. They should have the "build-in" the security measures required to support a continuous delivery model.
What You’ll Do.
- Align with DevOps and Engineering to build sustainable security processes across a global multi-cloud production network.
- Provide best practices for securing systems hosted in public clouds, especially Azure.
- Partner with DevOps and Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration and delivery processes...baking security into the infrastructure.
- Work with Development and Trust teams to ensure proper key management and encryption are used according to security best practices.
- Support compliance programs, including SOC2 and ISO.
- Help build and deploy secure infrastructure and security solutions in support of Cloud Operations - including standards for hosts, firewalls, load balancers and other parts of the infrastructure.
- You should love the challenge of making systems and processes both secure and easy to use.
- Anticipate threats and address security incidents across all PrecisionLender environments.
- Have a track record for embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure.
- A strategic thinker who can translate vision into tactical execution.
- Demonstrated expertise with security, audit, and protection tools.
- Exemplary track record in developing security standards for cloud & virtual infrastructure, host, network and other devices.
- A proactive nature to make data-driven decisions and manage complex initiatives from conception to deployment.
Our ideal candidates will need to have 3-6 years’ experience in some or many of the following:
- Network Security (e.g. Firewalls, ACLs, Virtual Networks)
- Windows System Administration
- Monitoring and Analytics in the Cloud
- Security Compliance
- Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS
- Scripting (e.g. Powershell)
- MS SQL Server
- Automated Builds, 3rd party APIs (notification, process automation)
What You'll Get:
PrecisionLender strives to provide a generous and comprehensive benefits package to help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a great work/life balance. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, real raise and bonus potential, and contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our open vacation, sick day, have-to-go-wait-for-the-cable-guy policy is similarly generous, feel free to ask. On top of all that, you'll be surrounded by awesome people who care deeply about what they do and will do whatever it takes to help YOU succeed.
How You Should Apply:
We're looking for people who pay attention and care about their future. That means SKIPPING the one-click "Apply Now" button on Indeed or LinkedIn. If you want to be considered for this position, you'll need to answer each of the questions in the "Apply for this Job" section on the PrecisionLender Careers Page (http://precisionlender.com/careers/).
PrecisionLender is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need assistance with the application process due to a disability, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 980-297-7100. You will need to provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. Any offer of employment is expressly contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening.