PlayMaker CRM is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN with offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
PlayMaker CRM is seeking a Product Manager that has CRM, sales and marketing automation, data analytics, or healthcare experience to be based out of our Raleigh, NC office. This individual combines a deep understanding of the customer’s needs with the capabilities of the development team and emerging technologies to develop a product that is both compelling and achievable. The product manager is an expert in modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes to effectively execute on the company’s software goals.
- Translates product strategy into requirements and prototypes and works with engineers to implement these features.
- Builds deep customer understanding to represent the customer’s voice and solve for their needs throughout the product development processes.
- Defines and manages the short and long term product roadmap.
- Continually evaluates and responds to the market and industry.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive product launch plan, coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Evangelizes the product within the market.
- Supports customer acquisition, adoption, and ongoing support activities.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience working on SaaS applications and technologies where s/he has been responsible for product vision, product roadmaps, product requirements and delivery of product to users.
- Has a passion for products and for technology – loves to innovate to solve complex problems.
- Has proven success in launching a new product and building product adoption and engagement.
- Familiarity with both web and native mobile applications.
- Knows how to build empathy with customers.
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Ability to speak fluently with everyone – developers, marketers, sales, customer success, clients, prospects, and stakeholders.
- Strong written and presentation skills; great storyteller.
- BA or BS is required