We are a well funded, but early stage startup building software that changes how companies build web applications. We have a strong engineering culture with many of our non-engineers having CS degrees. Our existing team comes from Google, Red Hat and Rally Software.
We currently capture billions of data points for our customers; we’re young, that number will only grow. That’s where you come in. We have two front-line products that require rigorous engineering to accomplish our goal.
We use technologies such as AngularJS, D3 and Highcharts to make beautiful displays out of very large data sets.
Our Agent, the integration into our customer’s application, is the most important code in the company. It collects usage data and is responsible for showing guides to millions of people.
Also, it lives in a hostile environment… other people’s code! If it has a problem so will our customer’s app; we’ve got to make it perfect.
Only apply if you:
- Have built a web application for a non-trivial number of users.
- Worked across the full stack of technologies but found that the most rewarding part of your day tends to come from solving those pesky problems that only occur when building an user interface.
- Write tests.
- Obtained a 4-year technical degree or 4 years of professional coding experience.
More importantly as a Sr. Front-End Engineer you should have a thorough and detailed knowledge of at least one language and lots of interest learning new languages.Pendo wants someone who is excited about projects like the ones described above, who keeps tabs on browser trends and quirks, and who is passionate about finding interesting and innovative ways to build and test front-end code.
Awesome benefits and perks!
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch (Free) and Learns every Thursday
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and have a huge impact!
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please!
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo!