Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
The Customer Marketing Manager will create and foster an active community of Pendo customers that grows satisfaction, and plays a key role in supporting Pendo’s growth. The ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of the customer journey for B2B products to develop strong customer relationships and facilitate connections between Pendo customers, employees and prospects. They are a powerful storyteller who is manically focused on celebrating and sharing our customer’s’ success - leveraging our messaging, marketing campaigns, and events to bring the Pendo’s customer stories to life.
What you will do:
- Develop a customer community where we can showcase and recognize their successes. Lead and manage customer engagement and recognition activities including a Slack team, regional events, webinars, awards programs, and nurture campaigns.
- Create and manage processes for use cases, case studies and references. Work with marketing to ensure that core Pendo use cases are reinforced with quantifiable customer benefits, and build a pipeline of new case study and advocacy recruits.
- Design, create and run a Pendo Customer Advisory Council.
- Manage in-person and virtual events providing customers with the opportunity to feed their ideas into our roadmap, messaging, and GTM approach.
- Design, implement and manage the Pendo Customer advocacy program. Enable the marketing, customer success, and sales teams by developing programs and processes to support a wide range of customer advocacy initiatives, including referrals, referenceable customers, and 3rd-party review sites
- Support Customer Success in the execution of all customer lifecycle marketing including onboarding, product / feature launch announcements, and education campaigns.
Who you are and what you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of B2B customer marketing experience or experience in support, customer success, or account management
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Knowledge of the B2B sales process and enterprise software market
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling marketing copy and collateral
- Experience with CRM, customer success, and marketing automation tools a plus
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.