We are looking for rock star Product Marketing Manager who is wicked smart, curious, passionate, and ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work transforming our business.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the commercial success of assigned products and/or markets. He/she analyzes product performance, market dynamics, competitors, customer and organizational needs to develop and execute comprehensive strategies for product success. He/she acts as the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and the voice of the product to external audiences. The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Product.
As such, the leader of the team must be committed to understanding the customers and competitors who make up our marketplace and drive go-to-market strategy, market and brand positioning, and articulate the value proposition of the portfolio of Netsertive solutions.
- Product strategy – drive the success of your product by formulating and delivering differentiating capabilities
- Roadmap management – develop and maintain the 18-month roadmap for your product and solution
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to win against them
- Product positioning - develop value proposition and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Evangelization – be the champion of the products both within the company and in the marketplace, through frequent multichannel communications, including blogging, articles submission, internal training, analyst briefings, and customer meetings
- Demand generation – work with corporate marketing to develop the strategy and tactical programs that drive demand for your products
- Support and problem solving in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders with conflicting requirements and motivations
- Ability to empathize with customers, clients and key stakeholders for your product(s)
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Working understanding of digital marketing tactics, strategy, and execution
- 5+ years of software product management and/or product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or technology field. MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level
- Likes to have fun and thrives on challenges!