Who is Netsertive?
We are a technology and digital marketing intelligence company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. We combine this advanced technology with deep knowledge of specific vertical industries, partnering closely with local businesses, multi-location retailers, and national brands to drive sales opportunities in their targeted local markets throughout North America.
We don't hesitate to go left when others go right, or bob while everyone else weaves. We are the purple cows of the world. We are not for everyone and applicants seeking a job instead of an awesome career need not apply. Ping Pong happens to be our favorite Olympic Sport. Even if you don’t play, you have to enjoy being a spectator!
Is your motto “work hard play hard”?
You are self-motivated and competitive person, but you are also a team player. You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment. You are someone who likes to understand why things are broken, and come up with new ideas to fix them. Your vocabulary does not include the words “okay” or “acceptable.” With regards to high standards, your bar is higher than the rest. You are a pack leader, not a follower. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of professionals to solve problems and generate results.
What does a Key Account Executive do?
The Key Account Executive is an outside sales role responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and winning new business with within the Home Goods Industry. Monthly travel is required typically 25-50% of the time. Long-term client relationships must be built with newly acquired clients to retain and grow the accounts over time.
The Key Account Executive is expected to:
- Leverage expert knowledge of target vertical industries and develop effective sales strategies
- Prospect, qualify and win high-value practices in defined Home Goods market
- Follow our sales process to create high-impact marketing campaigns
- Build and leverage valuable relationships with strategic partner companies to accelerate sales
- Meet and exceed quarterly quotas consistently
- Travel 25 – 50% of the month for new business and existing business development
- Accurately manage and forecast sales pipeline via CRM, reporting and time management
- Conduct rigorous, professional sales follow-up to advance sales opportunities
- Create and execute strategic account development plans which lead to revenue growth
- Attend industry trade shows as needed (may include speaking/presentation responsibilities)
- Work closely with our Client Success team to ensure excellent customer service experience
- Respond quickly and accurately to client questions or needs and always put clients first
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or other relevant field with 3.0+ GPA
- 4 years experience in B2B sales including new business prospecting
- Functional understanding of marketing strategies including traditional and/or online advertising
- Demonstrated ability to be productive and successfully prospect new client accounts
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What skills do I need?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and think independently while contributing to team success
- Sales communication skills and instincts that are able to be adapted effectively to different styles
- Strong relationship development skills to retain and grow client accounts over time
- Unquestionable integrity & commitment level
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Google Drive/Docs, and online CRM applications such as, but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite
- Capacity and willingness to embrace change and solve problems
- Flexible and interested in a small company with lots of growth opportunity
- Self-motivated and with a positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Likes to have fun!
What Skills make me a stronger candidate?
- Marketing or Advertising experience
- Internet solutions experience including website design, SEO, social media, or other online marketing experience