Our fast-growing corporate marketing team is seeking an Junior Marketing Manager for an individual contributor role on our ever growing team! The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist with entry-level experience in B2B marketing.
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated candidate just getting started in her/his career to join a high-performance marketing team to own one of our 3 industry segments, and make an outsized impact on the growth of our rapidly growing and evolving digital marketing company.
You’ll develop, manage and implement an integrated marketing plan for one of our served industry segments. The plan will include account based marketing, product marketing, webinars, email campaigns, advertising, live events, and other innovative tactics to generate leads for our sales team.
- Create and execute a marketing plan for your industry segment, including content plan, campaigns, goals, and budget.
- Work collaboratively with sales stakeholders and lead generation team to execute marketing demand generation campaigns, sales support (presentations and collateral) to support revenue goals.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs and collateral for your segment.
- Produce relevant content (blogs/webinars/speaking engagements) that meet the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience, working collaboratively with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and others.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our website to distribute through relevant paid and organic programs.
- Grow our segment subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Assist with live event planning, including working with trade show coordinator and our design team for on-site messaging, collateral, speaking topics.
- Manage and monitor the company’s social media profiles and presence for your segment.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads to our website and from our social network presence.
- Create, monitor, and support key marketing metrics. Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and marketing analytics reports.
- BA degree (Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline)
- 1-2 years experience in demand generation using marketing automation software (Pardot, Salesforce, Eloqua, Hubspot, Silverpop, etc.)
- Working knowledge of B2B online marketing strategies, including search engine marketing, display, mobile, video and social media. Google certification helpful.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills suitable for interacting with multiple stakeholders within the company and outside vendors.
- Demonstrates a high level of computer literacy, specifically MS Office suite (required) and Adobe Photoshop/Suite (helpful).
- Must be a self-starter and work constructively with limited direction and the ability to think independently and problem solve creatively.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.