Who is Netsertive?
We are a technology and digital marketing intelligence company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. We combine this advanced technology with deep knowledge of specific vertical industries, partnering closely with local businesses, multi-location retailers, and national brands to drive sales opportunities in their targeted local markets throughout North America.
We don't hesitate to go left when others go right, or bob while everyone else weaves. We are the purple cows of the world. We are not for everyone and applicants seeking a job instead of an awesome career need not apply. Ping Pong happens to be our favorite Olympic Sport. Even if you don’t play, you have to enjoy being a spectator!
Is your motto “work hard play hard”?
You are self-motivated and competitive person, but you are also a team player. You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment. You are someone who likes to understand why things are broken, and come up with new ideas to fix them. Your vocabulary does not include the words “okay” or “acceptable.” With regards to high standards, your bar is higher than the rest. You are a pack leader, not a follower. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of professionals to solve problems and generate results.
The Inside Sales Representative is expected to:
- Develop knowledge of automotive industry and advertising trends
- Prospect for new sales opportunities among auto dealers via telephone, email, etc.
- Create & deliver proposals to prospects
- Build and manage sales pipeline through logging, reporting & time management
- Ability to consistently achieve quotas after ramping period
- BA/BS Degree in business, management, or other relevant field
- 1-2 years of business to business (B2B) sales, prospecting, sales pipeline management
What skills do I need?
- Excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Excellent phone presence & ability to create trust with clients
- Unquestionable integrity & commitment level
- Proven track record of success.
What skills make me a stronger candidate?
- Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter (Bing) or other online advertising experience
- Working knowledge of internet applications and online Search Advertising/Marketing, SEO, Social Media