We are a technology and digital marketing intelligence company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. We combine this advanced technology with deep knowledge of specific vertical industries, partnering closely with local businesses, multi-location retailers, and national brands to drive sales opportunities in their targeted local markets throughout North America.
We don't hesitate to go left when others go right, or bob while everyone else weaves. We are the purple cows of the world. We are not for everyone and applicants seeking a job instead of an awesome career need not apply. Ping Pong happens to be our favorite Olympic Sport. Even if you don’t play, you have to enjoy being a spectator!
Is your motto “work hard, play hard”?
You are self-motivated and competitive person, but you are also a team player. You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment. You are someone who likes to understand why things are broken, and come up with new ideas to fix them. Your vocabulary does not include the words “okay” or “acceptable.” With regards to high standards, your bar is higher than the rest. You are a pack leader, not a follower. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of professionals to solve problems and generate results.
What does the Digital Marketing Associate do?
As a subject matter expert in online marketing, the Digital Marketing Associate manages day-to-day client operation activities and provides operational support for the Client Success team. He/she is responsible for the standardization, development, and execution of defined operational/non-technical initiatives which may require coordination with multiple internal Netsertive teams.
What are the responsibilities?
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Manage and evaluate specific areas for multiple paid search programs.
- Work with subject matter experts, in-house and remotely, to create relevant content and campaigns for small businesses.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals.
- Troubleshoot operational issues.
- Oversee and/or participate in all operational projects.
- Develop deep expertise on marketing platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter.
- Work closely with internal team members to help develop internal operational processes.
- Work closely with team to shape the future of the business.
What are the Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, or related area.
- Ability to demonstrate dedication to client support and problem solving in a collaborative team environment.
- Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone presence.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly.
- Flexible and interested in a company with lots of growth opportunity.
- Likes to have fun!