Who is Netsertive?
We are a technology and digital marketing intelligence company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. We combine this advanced technology with deep knowledge of specific vertical industries, partnering closely with local businesses, multi-location retailers, and national brands to drive sales opportunities in their targeted local markets throughout North America.
We don't hesitate to go left when others go right, or bob while everyone else weaves. We are the purple cows of the world. We are not for everyone and applicants seeking a job instead of an awesome career need not apply. Ping Pong happens to be our favorite Olympic Sport. Even if you don’t play, you have to enjoy being a spectator!
Is your motto “work hard play hard”?
You are self-motivated and competitive person, but you are also a team player. You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment. You are someone who likes to understand why things are broken, and come up with new ideas to fix them. Your vocabulary does not include the words “okay” or “acceptable.” With regards to high standards, your bar is higher than the rest. You are a pack leader, not a follower. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of professionals to solve problems and generate results.
What does Associate Inside Sales Rep do?
The Associate Inside Sales Rep will engage prospective clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for Netsertive’s online advertising solutions and pass qualified prospects to the sales team. This is an entry-level role with the potential for career advancement for high performers.
The Lead Generation Sales Associate is expected to:
- Prospect new sales opportunities with small and medium businesses across the U.S. and Canada by applying our lead generation sales methodologies
- Meet or exceed quotas for qualified leads passed to sales team
- Promptly follow up with and qualify marketing-generated inquiries for our services
- Research and gather information about target SMB’s and develop prospecting lists
- Document all activities and interactions in CRM tool (NetSuite)
- Efficiently manage prospect pipeline to produce the maximum amount of results
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or targets in addition to ongoing primary lead generation activities
- Bachelor’s degree
What skills do I need?
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation sales calls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Flexible and interested in a start-up company with lots of growthopportunity
- Likes to have fun!
What skills make me a stronger candidate?
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, Internet Explorer, Skype, and online CRM applications such as, but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite
- 1+ years of experience in sales or lead generation role
- B2B experience