Headquartered in RTP, NC Zift Solutions delivers easy, integrated solutions that provide everything needed to build and grow a profitable channel partner program. Zift Channel as a Service automates channel marketing, sales and operations processes – and integrates seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to provide faster ROI and deliver better results. Nearly 70% of channel leaders rely on Zift Solutions to build and grow more profitable channel partner programs. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include: syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, lead management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
The Marketing Operations Manager serves as a link between the clients/suppliers and the Zift production team, for processing and tracking various marketing projects. He/she will work to confirm all project requirements and materials before assigning and managing the development of project activities. He/she is responsible for reviewing and testing all activities, packaging project materials for partner consumption, and internal reporting on content usage. Project activities include: syndicated website content, email offers, newsletters, pay-per-click campaigns, co-branded collateral, banner ads, and social media campaigns. Account portfolio generally consists of a mix of small/mid-sized accounts. Actual portfolio size will be based on the scale and complexity of the relationships under management.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the quality of all project activities developed by the Zift production team and deployed through the Zift platform. He/she will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure the client’s satisfaction with production services to meet their expectations and Zift’s standards of excellence.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be expected to:
- Fully understand client project requirements and materials
- Organize project materials, and write detailed instructions for the Zift production team
- Traffic all project activities through the development process
- Run content usage reports
- Coordinate with the Zift Channel Engagement Managers to compile recommendations for program improvements
- Provide feedback to Zift Production on design efforts
- Review and QA completed project activities
- Package project activities for the Zift platform
- Support Customer Success Managers and Channel Engagement Managers on any marketing activity-related work
- Provide advice on marketing best practices for project activities
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Organization and Project Management experience (Agency experience preferred)
- Online Marketing skills (email marketing, PPC campaigns, HTML, website layout)
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail, time and project management skills
- Ability to work with many different personality types
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative consultation experience
- Deadline focused
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.