At inMotionNow we provide workflow software and expertise that helps marketing and design teams do the work they love. We pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment, enabling our people to be the best they can be and grow their skills and careers – we’re a proud recipient of the Triangle Business Journals’ 2016 Best Place to Work award!
This is a terrific opportunity to grow your career in software and technology sales. As an Account Development Representative, you must be energetic, positive, and highly motivated. You will be responsible for engaging prospective customers daily via phone, handling inbound inquiries, and assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
- Engage prospects in initial discussions around their creative workflow, highlighting the features of the inMotion application and the challenges it solves
- Keep current on and be able to speak to creative industry trends as they relate to workflow management impacts and considerations
- Cold call into new companies using creative sourcing and engagement strategies
- Warm call/email prospects, including Director and C-Level Executives within Fortune 2000 companies, to assess needs, qualify, and measure product interest
- Complete 80-90 calls per day with the objective of setting 2 discovery calls per day
- Collaborate directly with the sales and marketing teams to fine tune the sales process
- Diligently track all sales activity in Salesforce, prioritizing opportunities and applying your time and talent appropriately
- Tenacity, patience, with a willingness and ability to excel in a fast-paced, results-focused environment is critical to being successful in this role
- High social intelligence, proactive and curious mindset, and strong goal orientation and motivation to succeed
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to prospect’s inquiries, and drafting concise and informative e-mails
- Outstanding organization, planning, and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented and able to organize your own workflow
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication, including your teammates and other coworkers
- Prior sales experience, preferably in lead generation, is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What We Offer:
Unlimited Commissions Earning Potential: our most successful team members enjoy uncapped commissions
Structured Sales Program with Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our Sales Associates with the support needed to be very successful, helping you grow your skillset
Tremendous Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have numerous opportunities to rise within our organization
Great Work Environment: we work hard, but make sure we enjoy doing it; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!
We are looking for the highest caliber talent who truly love selling. Our most talented Account Development Reps have the potential to be promoted to Inside Sales roles responsible for closing business with our leading enterprise customers.