You’ve invested in your education – financially and in terms of the sacrifices you’ve made to achieve your goals. Now is the time to bring the concepts and skills you’ve learned in the classroom to a real-world environment. inMotionNow isn’t an organization where you’ll just be a number.
inMotionNow is currently undergoing incredible growth and we are seeking talented, high-energy college students to join our team. This is a terrific opportunity to grow your career in software and technology sales. As an Account Development Intern, you will be responsible for engaging prospective customers daily via phone, handling inbound inquiries, and assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
The inMotionNow Internship program allows you to create, innovate, explore, and learn from the best sales leaders in the Triangle! You will have the opportunity to interact with mentors and be part of a collaborative team while honing your sales skills. As an Account Development Intern, you can expect to:
- Assist with managing inbound leads and customer inquiries
- Warm call/email prospects, including Director and C-Level Executives within Fortune 500 companies, to assess needs, qualify, and measure product interest
- Set sales appointments and achieve quota
- Prioritize opportunities and apply your time and talents appropriately
What We Look For:
- Current enrollment in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a degree
- Impressive academic achievement with a GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to inquiries, and drafting concise and informative communications
- Outstanding organization, planning, and critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented and able to organize your own day
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with colleagues and external stakeholders through all means of communication
What We Offer:
Commissions Earning Potential: our team members enjoy uncapped commissions
Structured Sales Program with Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our teammates with opportunities to stretch in their career and the training needed to continue honing your skillset.
Great Work Environment: as one of the best places to work in the Triangle, we work hard and make sure we enjoy the work we do; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!