At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Finance team is looking for a Global Business Planning Product Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will work as a business manager responsible for coordinating a team of development associates in the implementation and ongoing success of planning systems (Anaplan), data, and processes. You’ll need to communicate and collaborate frequently with global stakeholders from Business Finance, Sales Operations, and Sales teams to ensure that their planning requirements are well understood and effectively prioritized.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage relationships with globally distributed teams of stakeholders in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Obtain, analyze, and validate requirements for changes to roadmap, processes, policies, and systems
- Develop and maintain a strategy and development roadmap for business finance planning systems and data (Anaplan, Amazon Redshift, etc.) in collaboration with various internal stakeholder teams
- Coordinate internal (ETL developers and data engineers) and external (system integrators) development resources while ensuring that a well-groomed backlog is maintained for developers
- Communicate changes to roadmap, processes, policies, and systems to stakeholder teams
- Serve as a point of contact for the Data Science team to oversee deployment of advanced analytical models via systems
- Partner with the IT team to ensure that tool administration is successful and that stakeholder requests are prioritized
- Be responsible for deployment and support of planning systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or business administration with 5+ years of experience as a product manager or a product owner for internal or external software offerings, or master’s degree in IT, computer science, or business administration with 3+ years of experience as a product manager or a product owner for internal or external software offerings
- Working experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) enterprise performance management or sales planning systems like Anaplan or Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Good understanding of corporate and sales financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience managing global, culturally diverse, cross-functional stakeholder teams
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements from stakeholder teams
- Solid technical and business communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and translate ambiguity into action plans
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work flexible hours to accommodate project timelines and stakeholder timezone differences
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.