Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
The product marketing manager will work closely with our product and sales teams. This position is responsible for product messaging strategy and brand management primarily through email marketing, social media, sales materials and event planning. Position reports to the Director of Marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Areas of responsibility include:
- Overseeing Etix product marketing efforts across multiple online and direct channels
- B2B marketing strategy/messaging across multiple verticals
- Developing content for distribution; including product features, release notifications and client updates
- Overseeing social media strategy, reputation management and lead generations.
- Assisting in planning and promotion of Etix Blast, our annual client summit
- Overseeing marketing collaterals including one sheeters, case studies and sales proposal
- 5+ years of event marketing and/or product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (writing samples required)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to innovate and creatively problem solve
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Please include your resume, writing samples, and a concise cover letter explaining why you are such a terrific fit for the position.