We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Citrix is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Raleigh, NC. In this position you will play a key role in the business tools engineering and automation initiatives that drive both the quality and efficiency of our business process. You will be contributing towards low-level test automation systems, with a specific focus in the areas of data validation, system integration, and compliance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills on C#, C++ and/or Java.
- Experience with at least one relational database.
- Bonus points for Mac and Xamarin experience.
- Strong analytical, algorithmic and coding skills.
- Comfortable working on back-end, front end and/or data base layer as needed.
- Positive attitude and excellent ability to learn.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Requisition Number: R6641