We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
At Citrix, our culture is strong, vibrant and essential to how we work and serve our customers. Our people are at the core of its success. If you love to help others, love to solve problems, and want to be part of a strategic team that will enable others to succeed, then we need your help.
As a Sr. Workforce Readiness Specialist, you will immerse yourself in our most valuable asset: our people and their onboarding. This job uses an entire Swiss army knife of skills. We are looking for a strategic advisor to work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition in creating and maintaining a continual/active flow of technology professionals, especially in select job families. You will work closely with applicant data to find patterns—and then share insights about our competitive positioning directly with recruiters and hiring managers to drive decision making and improvement. You will be the voice of the applicants and the business in strategy discussions, using what you know from talking to new hires and directors directly.
In short, this is an unusual role. If you have a passion for data science but want a customer-facing role, or you have a background in talent acquisition accompanied by strong project management skills and the tenacity to achieve high standards of quality and customer satisfaction, this is your dream job.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are a project management pro with 3+ years of experience running all phases of a large-scale program against tough deadlines.
- Have solid quantitative analytic skills—you can take abstract data and pull meaningful trends to drive decisions and strategy.
- Are a clear, responsive communicator who is up to the challenge of working across a broad range of audiences in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- Have a product mindset—you are always looking for ways to make things better and the track record that proves it.
- Love working with people and they love working with you.
- Are a doer—you find the opportunities to help customers and not only do you take them but you pride yourself on making it a premier experience.
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- Are equally comfortable living in the details and taking the 10,000 foot view.
- Have a point of view but are low ego.
- Are compassionate and can easily adapt to different cultural business practices.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Use quantitative analysis to drive decision making and improvement of processes and tools across the Customer Success & Sales Strategy team.
- Assist in executing local university/college recruiting programs within geography aligning with the global business plan developed with Talent Acquisition.
- Enable Hiring Managers to use best in class interview methods.
- Drive innovation and improvements to gain performance and cost efficiency.
- Help build an amazing feel for world-class business on boarding.
- Collect and use cross functional requirements, collateral, and leading methodologies for onboarding efficiencies.
- Review and validate critical metrics on a monthly basis.
- Build and own the business onboarding checklists for new hires and their managers, including the buddy program, learning resources and tools overview.
- Assist with finding opportunities for career growth for employees ready for change or seeking new challenges by working with HR Business Partners and Managers.
- Lead and/or run projects/programs, craft and deliver program status presentations.
- Lead teams and individuals toward project schedules and identify risks and risk mitigation.
- Recognize and resolve project issues and coordinate appropriate critical issues including handling partner relationships.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of project management experience, as well as 2+ years of experience in a readiness, training, talent acquisition or recruiting role with a Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience leading the design, development, coordination, and roll-out of a large-scale projects with in-person and remote facilitation.
- Validated experience working with driving improvement and using quantitative analytics to lead change is key to this role. Experience with Business Intelligence tools or data analytics software is preferred.
- Experience working independently to meet tough deadlines. Proven track record of success leading continuous improvement projects in a growth organization.
- Ability to understand the company and organization, navigate it, and deliver solutions that fit with the culture.
- Ability to represent Citrix and its culture in front of new hires and to personally connect new hires to the company through their role-model behaviors.
- Experience collaborating with a wide variety of people, up to and including senior executives.
- Sensitivity and flexibility to different cultural business practices.
- Willing to travel 10%.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.