We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Extension Sales Account Specialist sells ShareFile Annual License Subscriptions to existing customer base and prospects for cross-sell and up-sell product opportunities. This telesales role is responsible for proactively calling, following up, managing, and closing all assigned extension opportunities and business relationships in pursuit of increased revenue.
• Use pre-established procedures and guidelines to respond to requests from internal and end-user customers, partners and distributors via phone, web and e-mail.
• Assist customers with annual product extensions as well as partners in opportunity development for increasing opportunity size.
• Provide routine analytical and administrative support for customers, partners, and internal sales teams; such as troubleshooting license activation issues using scripts and defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Document and track status of inquiries and coordinate appropriate responses to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Work on problems of lower scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
• Process Orders via COSS or DOTI when necessary on deals for current and expired customers.
• Work with channel partners to provide quotes to end users.
• Develop and foster alignment with sales team members as needed to close sales.
• Provide internal customer service to all Sales department teams.
• Utilize CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize all sales opportunities, correct licensing issues, merge records, and track all sales stages of the extension opportunities.
• Promote team environment by assisting with training and development of fellow employees to enhance skills and abilities in performance of their duties.
• Generate and present reports as directed by Management.
• AA degree or equivalent preferred.
• Excellent communication and phone skills with strong sales and relationship building skills.
• Minimum of 1 years sales/ telesales and experience working with enterprise level customers preferred.
• IT environment experience preferred.
• Experience with Vantive CRM, SAP, Citrix Subscription Advantage, software licensing programs, Salesforce, and MS Office preferred.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Requisition Number: R6365