We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Senior Sales Manager leads an Inside SMB Sales team of front line managers and vertical knowledge team leads responsible for managing sales representatives and vertical teams which sell Citrix Software Solutions to businesses of varying complexity.
A proven leader who demonstrates knowledge in how to build and motivate inside sales professionals and teams with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate and organized individual who displays the core values of Citrix and the SMB Sales Team. The focus will be managing teams and executing on sales strategy for selling to companies that have between 1-500 employees who would benefit from Citrix Software Solutions. We’re looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm: Motivate and engage inside sales representatives to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Leadership: Grow & develop a team of inside sales managers, implementing people management best practices, performance management, and sales strategy execution.
- Metrics-driven: Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance and accountability.
- High Velocity:Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process.
- Problem Solver: Able to solve complex problems by primarily leveraging the systems and tools currently available to the organization.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and growth goals for managed territories
- Responsible for managing a team of first level people managers and principal individual contributors to achieve monthly and quarterly goals
- Pipeline management and forecasting across Sector
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating resources for team to utilize throughout sales cycle
- Develop strategic plan for sector to drive pipeline and exceed new business targets
- Key contributor and leader with Citrix sales teams and in cross-functional business unit planning initiatives such as product line group functions
- Clear ability to drive the overall business strategy by collaborating with organizations such as marketing, business development, product to set strategies in place for overall business growth
- Responsible for communicating health of the business to external groups within Citrix; orchestrate resources to support and strengthen business and customer relationships
- Responsible for leading large sales group meetings, inspiring and motivating the team
- Proactively identifies business development opportunities to drive business to meet or exceed expected results
- Leads majority of people management decisions (hiring, talent management; performance management, compensation planning, corrective action, org design/re-design)
- Evaluated on the effectiveness and performance level of the team they lead as well as the ability to attract, develop, retain, and grow top talent
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships in order to collaborate closely with Citrix sales teams, stakeholders and leadership
Knowledge and Skills
- 4+ years of experience Inside Sales Management
- 4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Preferable experience prospecting and sales skills in SaaS to assist employees to drive new opportunities
- Strong ability to excite, engage and influence through demonstrated leadership
- Ability to deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective.
- Can adapt to changes in business direction, products, and needs both from a direct sales/partner sales perspective and Citrix perspective.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to problem solve balancing both strategic and immediate needs
- Knowledge of SaaS technology and market trends
- Leads and implements process improvements beyond the scope of the current role
- Outstanding communication skills – written, oral and facilitation
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and retaining successful employees and customers
What We Offer
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k) as well as company discounts and perks
- On-site café (featuring organic, locally grown ingredients)
- On-site FULL fitness center with a separate yoga studio. Did we mention the indoor onsite racquetball & basketball courts
- Kitchenettes on each floor featuring snacks and your own personal coffee bar (think lattes, cappuccinos, or straight up black coffee if that’s your thing)
- Ping pong, pool, video games, etc. – you have to see it to believe it
- Volunteer and community involvement – we love getting involved and giving back!
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.