We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Enterprise Inside-Hybrid Sales Representative (SEIH) is responsible for creating pipeline through focused and consistent prospecting efforts, providing support for the Citrix core team regarding ShareFile opportunities, and progressing and closing engagements. The SEIH is mandated to be a ShareFile SME as part of a coordinated sales effort in conjunction with core Citrix sales(CAM) and channel partners. In addition, it is essential that EISRs proactively and independently drive ShareFile standalone opportunities. Success is measured by reaching quarterly and annual regional sales goals.
- Create pipeline via proactive prospecting efforts
- Engage prospects independently & in conjunction with broader team efforts to drive sales to close.
- Effectively present ShareFile value proposition to prospects
- Effectively demonstrate ShareFile via GTM and onsite when required.
- Provide updates to the broader team regarding current opportunities.
- Contribute to quarterly and annual goal attainment.
- Update Salesforce in real time with deal status, notes and all relevant data
- Call into a target accounts & subsidiaries both IT and lines of business to build relationships with decisions makers in order to create opportunities.
- Use the Citrix sales methodology to progress opportunities through the pipeline and close ShareFile standalone business.
- Work with IT and end-users to define success criteria, gather feedback, and drive successful testing of ShareFile.
- Demo the product to prospective customers, investigate potential pain points, and communicate the Citrix/ShareFile story and value proposition.
- Support the Citrix and ShareFile field - Coordinate and manage demos, order processing, sales exception management, quoting and other activities to support the sales efforts of the field into their accounts.
- Function as an internal point of contact for your virtual team.
- Successfully shown sales competency in Citrix or prior related position
- Product knowledge of ShareFile Enterprise, XenMobile, Citrix Workspace Suite
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a dynamic technology environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient presentation and platform skills
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Travel up to 40%
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Requisition Number: R6251