We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to drive and create user experiences that minimize time-to-success for ChannelAdvisor’s users. The ideal candidate will achieve design success by designing experiences that delight primary personas and enable key business objectives tied to self-service capabilities. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced UX/UI professional to drive strategic change for a leading e-commerce platform.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to create delightful experiences.
- Execute through all stages of the process including problem analysis, solution ideation, user-centered design, and delivery of designs to Product Management and Engineering.
- Solve complex design challenges with simple user-friendly designs.
- Create and deliver actionable designs using relevant tools including wireframes, sketches, mockups, user journeys and stories.
- Define and uphold user experience standards across products and devices.
- Drive and contribute to strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Utilize user-centered design techniques to test and iterate designs and review adoption.
- Collaborate positively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Advocate for the user’s experience and UX and UI best practices.
- Bachelors’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, Visual Design, Digital Media Design, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five or more years of professional UX and UI design experience.
- Two or more years of professional UX and UI experience on SaaS applications.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Extensive experience in UX and UI design best practices including mobile and responsive.
- Experience with digital commerce and e-commerce domain is a plus.
- Proficiency with UX/UI software such as Balsamiq, InVision, UXPin, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, etc.
- Must be self-driven with ability and resolve to initiate and drive activities.
- Experience with user-centered design and test practices. Comfortable driving the process.
- Experience working with an Agile methodology (preferred Scrum or Kanban).
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with teams, users, and stakeholders.
- Ability to advocate for the user and defend designs in all interactions.
- Ability to leverage and synthesize differing opinions and passionate feedback.
- Ability to educate others on UX best practices, latest trends, and technologies.