Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in online sales are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses
Sales Development Representative.
ChannelAdvisor is looking for extraordinarily talented individuals as Sales Development Representatives who are interested in building a career in software and technology.
This exciting and fast paced role of the Sales Development Representative will involve providing pre-sales product and solutions support, qualifying all incoming and outbound new business opportunities, and distributing qualified leads to appropriate Sales Executives. You must be a self-starter and have the ability to convert a large volume of leads into qualified opportunities for the Sales Executive team.
Sales Development plays a critical role at ChannelAdvisor, and is a gateway to an exciting career in Technology and ecommerce. Our sales development executives have progressed into a variety of different roles at ChannelAdvisor after building up the relevant industry experience and skills.
In this exciting role the responsibilities of Sales Development Representatives will be to:
- Complete all required training modules related to the Sales Development Track
- Receive all inbound customer prospect inquiries and make outbound calls to pre-qualified prospects to identify initial business opportunities
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow through and commitment
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing qualified opportunities
Required Skills and Attributes of the Sales Development Representatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience desirable
- Ambition to grow within the organization
- Good interpersonal skills; self starter
- A passion for technology
In return for working as a Sales Development Representatives you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and an uncapped bonus scheme that generously rewards success, as well as a market leading corporate benefits package.