The Client Strategy Manager will own the creation, development, and execution of the strategic project plan for a portfolio of accounts. The Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing insights and points of view on performance trends, channel dynamics, and industry updates. In this role, the Client Strategy Manager will collaborate with account management and analysts to understand client’s goals and develop plan to achieve the stated goal.
The Client Strategy Manager’s performance will be measured in three areas:
- Financial success
- Client Retention
- Adoption of new features and initiatives
- Soft skills
- Understanding the client’s goal and developing strategic plan to drive results to achieve those goals.
- Lead client calls to discuss industry updates / trends, update client on project statuses, and review program performance relative to client goals.
- Learn and use the power of the ChannelAdvisor platform to efficiently meet the client’s technical needs.
- Prior expertise working in a technical, client facing role.
- Comfort level in a fast-paced, team environment with the ability to leverage data to make important decisions.
- Experience working in high-pressure situations with demonstrated effectiveness in managing client dispute and risk situations.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
- Proven experience working on a large team and can work collaboratively and individually.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) required.
- Experience in e-commerce preferred.
- Fluent English required.
ChannelAdvisor offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.