We are seeking a Product Owner/Business Analyst to join our Product Management team to serve as the conduit between our product development, product management and customer experience. The Business Analyst works with the Product Managers to define specific customer feature requirements and drive the inclusion and completion of these features in product releases. This position requires close interaction with the development team and key internal and external customers. Our SaaS solutions help power e-commerce initiatives for premier global consumer brand manufacturers and retailers. This position provides the opportunity to help shape the features and functionality of the ChannelAdvisor platform.
Your responsibilities as a Product Owner/Business Analyst will include the following:
- Meeting with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders to organize and refine feature requests, prioritize enhancements with the Product Manager, and assist in managing the product roadmap.
- Reviewing, refining, and documenting business requirements provided by Product Managers and acceptance criteria for use by development and QA.
- Owning the product backlog for current release by conducting sprint planning and review sessions.
- Working with a cross-company team to groom and size tickets from a backlog of prioritized product features.
- Conducting hands-on usability studies with customers for current development features.
- Ensuring acceptance criteria are met with current release and conducting sprint reviews from a business/customer perspective.
- Producing internal documentation with Product Managers and Marketing to support development, launch, support/services, and sales and marketing initiatives.
- Performing detailed product demonstrations for external and internal audiences to communicate the benefits of the solution.
- Serving as a subject matter expert to assist with sales and support as needed.
- BS degree
- 2 -5 years in a software development environment; experience working in SCRUM or Agile software development environment a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical problems
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fluid environment with an ability to think strategically and independently
- Energetic self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- E-commerce experience a plus