ChannelAdvisor is looking for an outgoing, thorough, analytical thinking team player to join the Self-Service Plus Services Team as a Account Operations Specialist.
The Account Operations Specialist (AOS) provides technical and strategic guidance to help guide clients towards a solution or optimization path. The AOS is a key contributor within a pool of client success resources, providing technical and industry expertise in online marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other ecommerce channels. The AOS will actively participate in recurring conference calls, scope and manage project related work, and provide timely feedback on questions related to customer accounts. The AOS will collaborate with Account Managers to foster the ongoing relationship and events directly tied to the account portfolio. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced team environment. An AOS will have a strong desire to collaborate externally and internally, work efficiently, and have a strong passion for client success.
- Work closely with Account Managers to provide guidance and support to clients, and perform technical tasks within the client accounts.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (Account Management, Product Management, Finance and Sales) and external clients on account and software related topics.
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of information and data from clients in order to scope, communicate next steps and manage projects through to completion.
- Actively participate on client conference calls to review recent account activities, advise on key opportunities plus address questions and concerns.
- Field ad hoc inquiries and requests sent through an email queue specified for the client portfolio.
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Works well with others
- Professional attitude
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year ecommerce or related experience
- Experience in customer interactions
- Experience in internal teamwork